Memberships are renewed annually on 1st February.
Please make payment via the website via the link below and send your completed form (click on button below) to either the address on the form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We need your form to renew your membership, payment alone is not sufficient.
Please also remember to complete the gift aid part of the form to that we can claim the tax relief on your membership.
- The annual subscription for a riding members is £76.50 for each Member
- The annual subscription for a non-riding member is £31.00 for each member (please speak to us if you are thinking of becoming a non-riding member)
- Family Membership, where there are more than 2 Members in one family, is charged at £191.00 regardless of the number of children in the family
- The subscription normally covers the period February 1st to January 31st the following year.
- Members joining after June 30th are charged a reduced subscription of £50.00, which covers them until January 31st.
It is greatly appreciated if parents who are tax payers complete the GIFT AID section. We are most grateful to those who did this last year which raised over £500 for our Branch.
This is a very valuable boost to our funds as we retain only one third from each subscription with the remainder going to Headquarters. If possible could the Tax Payer in the family please complete the form which then must be signed by the same person as the cheque.